Registration Opens July 15th
Online Registration Will Begin on July 15!
Des Moines Public School’s annual update through online registration will open on Monday, July 15, 2019. This mandatory process ensures your student’s information and permissions are verified and updated for the 19-20 school year.
Parents may do OLR (online registration) anytime from the comfort of your home – anywhere there is network access in Infinite Campus! Use this link to open the parent portal. If you do not remember your Infinite Campus parent portal password, click here to review how to reset your password.
Hoover will have computers and assistance available in the main office August 5th – August 8th from 8 am – 2 pm, and on Tuesday, August 6th from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on a device to access Infinite Campus for successful functioning.
- Log in using your User Name and Password. Forgotten them? Use the handy ‘Forgot My Password’ link to have them emailed to you.
- The Registration link is on the LEFT side in the gray listing!
- Gather proof of address (9th and 10th graders, or change of address), emergency names and contact numbers, health information (vaccinations, allergies, etc.), and a credit card for paying fees to have at your fingertips.
- Register all students for every school in one sitting.
- Once you have reviewed and completed your registration, you will click the RED submit button. You will be given several additional links to review at the conclusion of registration, including a link to RevTrak to pay any school fees online.
- Click HERE for full DMPS instructions on OLR. Frequently asked questions and answers/problem solving, click HERE.
- Registration should be completed before August 19!